Sunday 5 January 2014

Bring it on 2014!....

I don't really do New Year resolutions, instead I have a to do list or promises to myself that I didn't manage to fit in the previous year.  Although the one year I did make a resolution I surprised myself by keeping it, I quit smoking 7 years ago, high five me!!

So what is on my list for 2014:

Personal
  • Learn to crochet.  I have never tried it before so I asked Santa for a kit to get me started and Santa delivered....




My first attempt

  • Go to the gym! I have membership I just forgot how to use it!
  • Finally put together a scrapbook from our wedding (we’ve been married 4 ½ years!)

fizzi~jayne business....
  • Use up the paper, card and other supplies I have hoarded (even those I don't like) before buying any new ones.  I read on Mary Emmens' blog about how she is not going to buy fabric for 6 months.  I am taking inspiration from this and not buying anything new, unless I need something specific for an order or run out of essentials like glue etc.  It will be tough, seriously I will need therapy at the end of 6 months!!
  • Develop this blog. As always I value your feedback and would love to hear from you if there is something you want to read about or if you have liked a particular post
As part of the "plan" to grow fizzi~jayne makes.... into a successful business, I will be....
  • Developing new ranges and ideas
  • Attending different craft fairs, to find the right ones for me but also to spread the fizzi~jayne word.
Most of all have fun with it all!


Image from Cream PR Pinterest board

What do you have planned for 2014?  Do you have any New Year resolutions?


P.S. Have you checked out my sale? Visit my SALE section of either my Etsy or Folksy shop ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you, whether you just pop by to say hi, share your experiences or want to give me feedback. I appreciate your comments and love reading them.