Sunday 19 October 2014

October Craft Fairs....

What a busy few weeks! I've attended three craft fairs, three weekends in a row. 

I started them off by going back to the Little Fox Market in Rickmansworth.  This was my second time here.  I love this market, you can read about my first time and why I think it is fab here.  I wanted to have a home for fizzi~jayne to be seen regularly and I think I have found it, yeah!  (As long as they will have me back!!)
My stall at Little Fox Market, Rickmansworth



I also went back on tour to New Milton, another favourite. I went to their Spring fair and immediately applied for their Autumn fair. This will be another venue I will return to in 2015.

I was next to a seller of fabulous bags and I have been treated to one of them for my birthday! It was hidden away before I had a chance to take a photo so like me, you will have to wait! In the meantime you can check out her stuff here



I was in Harpenden last Saturday, this was my third time here.  I haven't done so well at this one so I won't be back there for a while.  It doesn't get the footfall the others do and there are too many other card sellers. I did get an order by another stall holder for bunting based on the design I have for my stall, which is exciting and flattering.  This could be the start of a whole new range?!... 

My stall at Harpenden

I had a new display of Christmas decorations and my new chalk boards had their début.  My focus this week will be to add my new products to my Folksy and Etsy shops as they are starting to look bare after my craft fairs.

I have a weekend off before I do three more in November.  Next Month it is all about craft fairs in places that begin with an "R" (coincidentally!).  I am back in Rickmansworth, then in Royston and then Radlett for their Christmas Craft Fairs.  I've not been a stall holder at Royston or Radlett before so I am excited to be going to new venues as well as go back at the Little Fox.

fizzi~jayne x

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you, whether you just pop by to say hi, share your experiences or want to give me feedback. I appreciate your comments and love reading them.