Monday 9 June 2014

Little Fox Market, Rickmansworth....

At the weekend I had a stall at the Little Fox Market in Rickmansworth.  It is a fabulous market!  It has a relaxed and friendly feel about it.  There is a good variety of stalls, no stall was selling the same type of product which is great for visitors and there is less competition for us stall holders!


My Stall

My helpful assistant, sorry Hubby, particularly enjoyed this one as there were a variety of food stalls. He did his bit supporting local businesses by spending lots of money on chutney, jam, and bought a savoury muffin for his breakfast and a burger for his lunch!



There was a steady flow of customers coming through.  Although the regulars were saying it was quieter than usual, I was very happy with my sales so I have high hopes for future ones especially in the run up to Christmas!

You can enjoy a cuppa at the Foxy Café.  They do great coffee!
I loved the attention to detail by the organiser, with the bunting and the inside gazebos making it visually appealing and adding a crafty touch to the hall.  There is an outside area with undercover stalls and some benches to relax and enjoy the sunshine, which came out in the afternoon.
Loved the fabric bunting
It has been my most successful fair so far this year and I met lovely customers and stall holders so I'll be back! 

Keep an eye out on my "Events and Craft Fairs" page for future events.

fizzi~jayne x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you, whether you just pop by to say hi, share your experiences or want to give me feedback. I appreciate your comments and love reading them.