Friday 4 July 2014

My month in pictures ~ June....

Well hello July, you took me by surprise!

Thank you June, you were a lot of fun....

The Little Fox Market at Rickmansworth....
The Foxy Café that makes a great coffee/ My stall/ A close up of my stall/ Bunting that was hung around the hall

Hubby and I had a week off and went to Dorset for a few days....
Lulworth Cove/ Something which I guess is for pulling boats on to the shore at Lulworth cove/ Durdle Door
 
We were so lucky with the weather and there are some gorgeous, unspoilt beaches in Dorset. I love being by the sea, it's so peaceful and relaxing.
 
Mmmm, Food ~ Menu from the best fish restaurant/ Mackerel Pate with edible soil and radishes / Afternoon Tea
We went to an amazing fish restaurant, Verveine in Milford~on~Sea.  You pick the fish you want from what was caught that day and then the marinade you want with it.  The food was amazing, the atmosphere was friendly and relaxed. It was perfect for a special dinner for two!  If you are in the area and like fish I would recommend it but I would recommend booking.
Hillier Gardens ~ Mermaid glass sculpture/ Bumble Bee metal sculpture / pretty purple flowers
Hillier Gardens are beautiful and there is so much to walk around, I'm sure we didn't see it all.  It was a great opportunity to take lots of pictures and experiment with my camera settings.  I wish I took pictures of the flower names so I know what they are!


Pretty flowers and a glass sculpture
 
Monkey World ~No holiday is complete without a visit to a zoo!
 
Steam Railway ~ I love the old signs at the station
 
The steam train we travelled on to Swanage Station/ A stop off at Corfe Castle / Old cases at Swanage Station/ I love old posters, so I bought these postcards as a souvenir.

Meeting crafty folk....
Trip to London for a Crafty Cuppa arranged by Laura from Bugs and Fishes ~ A sculpture in Hyde Park / Natural History Museum where we met / we wondered down to the Serpentine Sackler Gallery/ I love my red shoes!

Meeting the #CraftBlogClub crew in Nottingham ~ Left to right, me, Emma and Katie/ I came across a Vintage shop next to the station and found these cameras, I was so tempted to buy one/  I loved this shelving unit which was also in the vintage shop/ Katie made me this crochet hook wrap, love it!/ Teapot floral display

New products ~ wall hangings and coasters....

Brand new products made this month, I will get these in my shops asap! ~ Live, Love, Laugh Heart Wall Hanging/ Pack of 4 Distressed Heart Coasters/ Country Heart with Flowers and Butterfly wall hanging.  What do you think?


Custom orders this month for the arrival of twin boys and Serena's 40th Birthday

I've started the design process for Christmas and I received my first delivery of festive supplies!....

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

Also this month I attended another Enterprise Nation, more of that later....

 
 
fizzi~jayne x


Pssst.... I will be at Harpenden Arts, Craft and Antiques Fair tomorrow. For more details go to my Events and Craft Fairs page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you, whether you just pop by to say hi, share your experiences or want to give me feedback. I appreciate your comments and love reading them.