Monday 21 September 2015

this little blog is 2 years old today!!....

I have another excuse to eat birthday cake after last week's celebrations, this blog is 2 years old today!

I've looked back on my posts over the past year and here are some of your favourites (according to Google Analytics that is)....

http://fizzijaynemakes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/christmas-card-string-and-peg-tutorial.html
This is your number 1 post of the past year and all time! Have you made this? I would love to see your pictures

http://fizzijaynemakes.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/fizzijaynes-crafty-tips-for-stamping-3.html
my crafty tips for stamping.... #3 how to stamp

Guest post ~ Spiral Earring Tutorial

Craft A Creative Business Book Review. I also ran a give-away to win this book which was popular.

#CraftBlogClub 2014 Secret Santa Challenge Reveal

Did you have a favourite post?

Book reviewscraft tutorials and #CraftBlogClub challenges were definitely the favourite reads last year.  I plan to continue with these as well as share more of my business top tips and behind the scenes of fizzi~jayne's world.

If you look at the side bar on the right, you can see the top 10 most popular posts of all time from this blog.  Most of my posts from this year appear in this top 10, I hope this is because I have improved as a blogger and because I listened to your feedback from last year's survey and not because my posts from the first year were rubbish, haha! Thank you to everyone who took part in the survey it really helped me shape my blog and what to focus on. I hope you have seen an improvement but have still enjoyed what you liked about my blog since it started.

I always love to hear from you and if there is a topic I've not covered yet that you would like me to write about or if there is something you want to read more of here, please let me know, I truly appreciate your feedback.

I love blogging, it's another form of creativity, a way to share my experiences, ideas, crafty skills and to write about my passion. 

The blogging community is awesome. Since starting this blog I have met so many inspiring crafters and bloggers both in the virtual world but also in real life and some of whom I now consider friends. It's great to meet up with like minded folk to chat about craft and blogging over tea and cake or a glass of Prosecco!

I hope you enjoy reading my ramblings and I am thankful to anyone who makes the time to read my posts.

thank you

fizzi~jayne x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love to hear from you, whether you just pop by to say hi, share your experiences or want to give me feedback. I appreciate your comments and love reading them.